We commit, not to just listing your home for sale, but more importantly, to getting it SOLD! We believe the professional marketing of your home takes diligence, skill, creativity, resourcefulness and hard work. As your agents, we will pursue all means available to accomplish our goals and to provide a pleasant and productive real estate experience for you.
PREPARING TO MARKET YOUR HOME
• Clear as much clutter and personal items as possible from your home (inside and out). This allows potential buyers to better envision their things in the home. Make sure your home has curb appeal by assuring windows are clean, add some color with potted flowers, keeps sidewalk swept and lawns trim and edged. Click here for more tips on preparing your home for sale.
• Professional photographs will be taken of the interior and exterior of your home to be used for marketing purposes.
• High quality brochures/flyers highlighting the features and benefits of your home will be created.
• We suggest having professional floor plans drawn for the brochure and a virtual tour created for advertising on various websites.
• We will help you stage your home to maximize it's appeal. If desired we will arrange to have your home professionally staged as well.
REAL ESTATE BROKER TOURS
With your approval, Open Houses will be arranged according to your preferences and specifications. Besides promoting your home to the over 200 agents in our office, we invite all brokers and agents in the area to preview your property.
BROKERS OPEN: Exposing your home to local brokers/agents is key. There are several weekly caravans that may be appropriate for your home.
PUBLIC OPEN HOUSES: With your permission, we would like to hold Open Houses on Saturday and/or Sunday and, if appropriate a Twilight Open.
Within 24 hours, all property and listing information will be entered into the multiple listing service that covers the Southern California area exposing your home to over 14,000 real estate agents.
At least 80% of buyers search for homes on the internet. We advertise our listings throughout a variety of websites such as, but not limited to: KWLS.com, Realtor.com, BZPros.com, Homes.com, Craigslist, Postlets, Backpage, Zillow, Trulia, and many more. Posting on these websites exposes your home nationwide.
We will create a specific website for your homes: www.myhomesold.com (for example)
Our 800 number, posted on all marketing materials, incorporates a call capture program enabling us to follow up with ALL potential buyers.
Postcards will be distributed to 100 of your neighbors. Neighbors often know friends, family members or business associates who wish to move to your neighborhood.
90% of all buyers work with a Real Estate Agent. Therefore, exposing your home to Agents and Brokers is critical. Through a combination of direct networking, e-mails and phone calls, we communicate with agents and brokers to give your home maximum exposure. We have our own organically grown database of over 1200 local agents to who will receive regular email blasts throughout the listing period. Additionally we utilize mass email services that enable us to market to agents all across Southern California. We promote your home to our own database of clients and prospect in addition to that of our key associates. All avenues of communication and broadcasting are utilized to assure your home gets maximum exposure.
Your home may be advertised in the following publications depending on the timing, necessity and the availability of each of the publications.
• LOS ANGELES TIMES: We advertise our listings and open houses in the Sunday "HOMES" and the Saturday "SUNDAY PREVIEW" section of the LA Times.
• THE MLS OPEN HOUSE GUIDE: A weekly publication that is distributed throughout Greater Los Angeles.
• Other local newspapers/publications as appropriate.
• Homes & Land; Shopping for Real Estate, The Real Estate Book
KEEPING YOU INFORMED
Broker follow-up: We will maintain a log of the agent's inquiring and showing your property. These agents will be contacted for their feedback and that of their clients and then we will verbally report the results to you.
We would be more than glad to give you copies of any special advertising on your property.
You will receive an update on price changes and sales that affect your property, as well as any articles we come across on the current state of the real estate market.
Everyone is different. Some people need personal contact on a daily basis, others need only to be contacted when something significant happens. We will provide whatever level of personal contact you need, starting now through the close of escrow and for a lifetime.
LISTING BACK GUARANTEE
If we are not living up to your expectations, you may cancel our listing agreement with 24 hrs written notice.
Call us today to learn more toll free 1.800.941.2297 or (818) 339-5466